Contact Me

If you would like to book an appointment, please call the Western House Consulting Rooms on 01226 730249. Alternatively, if you have a question about homeopathic treatment, please fill in the simple form below, press 'Send form' and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks.

How do I find a qualified homeopath?

It is important to identify a professional homeopathic practitioner. All homeopaths registered with The Society of Homeopaths practise in accordance with a strict Code of Ethics and Practice, hold professional insurance and have passed stringent academic and clinical assessments before being admitted to the Register. The Society register is available free of charge by post or by visiting The Society of Homeopaths website